If there’s anything I’ve learned to appreciate living in my condo and preparing for a second child, it’s the beauty of organization. Are there days things are out of place? Sure. Have I perfectly mastered how to organize my home and everything in it? Not a chance. For this reason, I’m always looking for ways to make the most of my space and keep things in order.
My husband and I keep to a budget and need a way to keep things in order. We had created a system for organizing our budget, receipts, and such. Here’s what it looked like to begin with.
Yes, I made the folders myself and yes, it is an “organized mess”.
Of course, this is before OfficeMax saved the day by sending me the following for review.
- 1 File Tote from [IN]Place System by Peter Walsh
- 1 Organization Starter Kit from [IN]Place System by Peter Walsh
- 1 Durable File Folders set from [IN]Place System by Peter Walsh
- 1 Super Sticky Cube from [IN]Place System by Peter Walsh
- 1 set of Binder clips from [IN]Place System by Peter Walsh
- 1 rubberband ball from OfficeMax
I couldn’t wait to try this system out for organizing our family budget. Here’s what it looks like now. (I used the items found in the Organization Starter Kit.)
I love this system! The file folders are clear and sturdy so you can see what’s inside the folder without worrying about it tearing or falling apart. Across the top of the folder are lines to keep your post-it notes from the sticky cube neatly in place. This will come in handy as we think of things we need to make sure we add to our budget (i.e. gifts, baby needs, etc.). Also, the labels at the top of the folders are one of my favorite items. These labels can be partnered with the labeling pen found in the Organization Starter Kit. The pen is used to write on the colored labels but is also erasable so you can re-use your labels as much as you like.
The other items we received from the [IN]Place System will be used to organize my son’s school items as well as the things we’ll need to keep organized after our little girl is born.
BUY IT: These items can be found exclusively at OfficeMax. Prices range from item to item.
OfficeMax has generously offered the following items for one winner:
This picture will give you an idea of what the pattern looks like but not everything in the picture is included in the giveaway prize.
- Visit OfficeMax and tell me one specific item found on their website that would help you to organize your life. **If you have a blog, make sure you have my event banner on your sidebar.**
- For additional entries:
Blog about this giveaway with a link back to my post *3 extra entries* (comment with a link to your blog post. Leave 3 separate, numbered comments to make sure you get credit for each entry.)
Subscribe to my blog feed (top of right sidebar)
Subscribe to my posts in e-mail (top of right sidebar. comment with the e-mail address you subscribe with)
Follow this blog (middle of left sidebar)
Grab my “Coffee with the Mrs.” button for your sidebar.
Follow me on Twitter @themrsc (comment with your twitter name)
- Tweet about this giveaway with, “Win an OfficeMax folder set as featured in the holiday gift guide on www.coffeewiththemrs.com @themrsc” (comment with a link to your tweet)
- Once Daily Retweets available for extra entries. (leave a comment with a link to each RT)
Please leave separate comments for each entry. This giveaway will run until October 20th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be randomly selected, announced, and contacted on October 21st. I will then wait 48 hours for the prize to be claimed before randomly selecting another winner.**This review is based strictly on my experience with the item and my opinion of that experience. I was not compensated for my review beyond receiving a sample item for review. Please see my disclosure policy at the bottom of my blog page.**