- With his imagination, these shoes are not just shoes to him. They've become like little friends.
- His shoes came with a secret code where he could adopt Chompers and play games with him. (more on that later.)
- He thinks they're comfortable and he likes to stomp in them.
Weboo shoes were clearly designed with children in mind and come in styles for both girls and boys in sizes 6-13. Their exterior is like nothing I've ever seen before. It's made out of a gel called EXOTUFF. To me it was odd at first because it makes the shoe pliable on top and I wondered about how that would support Alex's foot properly. So, I did my research. Here is what I found about EXOTUFF on the website:
EXOTUFF is Coryal's revolutionary advanced gel composite that is used in the upper portion and footbed of every Weboo shoe. The soft and comfy, yet ultra-durable, material represents a profound advance in children's shoe technology. It is superbly flexible, bending and adapting to each child's foot. This freedom of movement allows each individual's feet to develop in the healthy, natural way experts agree is most beneficial. Also, despite its comfort features, it is expertly designed to protect your child's feet at all the key points, while allowing for maximum breathability through a series of air cooled channels throughout the shoe. Our EXOTUFF orthotic footbeds even simulate a pediatrician recommended "barefoot environment", while still providing a secure, yet soft fit. All in all, EXOTUFF has been designed and tested to make sure Weboo Footwear provides your child with the foremost level of comfort, fun, and health a children's shoe can supply. EXOTUFF: we ensure happy, active feet for happy, active kidsI'm always happy when I read that a company has sought out what pediatricians recommend for children's shoes. That means that I have less to worry about when my son is running around (as he always does) outside.
Beside the EXOTUFF, Weboo shoes offer arch support, and also a special sock liner that offers room to grow. Alex is usually a size 8 but with Weboo Footwear, we were able to get a size 9. The sock liner helps to keep feet dry but is also adjustable. When I pull and tighten the elastic chording that sits on the top of the shoe, it makes the sock snug around his foot. I love this because he'll get more wear out of these shoes than a standard shoe offers.
I also want to tell you about Weboo World. With each pair of shoes comes a tag that has a secret code in it. We took our code to the Weboo website and clicked on "Enter Weboo World". We were then taken to a page where we could enter the code and adopt Chompers. It asked us a few questions and then created a "Certificate of Adoption" for Alex to keep. From there, we went to see what activities we could do and Alex chose to print out a coloring page of Chompers.
Weboo World really does give a child a sense of ownership and is great for the imagination. After we filled out Alex's certificate, he wanted to get his Chompers right away and began to play with them. Cute, right?
And since he likes his Chompers so well, I'm thinking these "Thrasher" sandals would be perfect for the summer.
What do you think?
BUY IT: You can purchase Weboo Footwear HERE. Sandals are $35 and shoes are $45
Weboo Footwear has offered one winner a pair of shoes (winner's choice)!!
- Visit Weboo Footwear and tell me the name of the shoes you would like to win. **Make sure to include your e-mail address with EACH entry. If I have no e-mail address for you, I'll have to move on to another winner.
- For additional entries:
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this giveaway and Weboo. *3 extra entries* (comment with a link to your post. leave 3 numbered and separate comments to make sure you get all 3 entries.)
- Grab my button for your sidebar.
- Grab my April Showers event button for your sidebar.
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail through feedburner(at the top of the right sidebar. comment with the e-mail address you subscribed with)
- Subscribe to my feed (at the top of the right sidebar)
- Follow my blog (the middle of the left sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter @TheMrsC (comment with your twitter name)
- Tweet about this giveaway with “Win a pair of Weboo shoes over at coffeewiththemrs.com @TheMrsC” (comment with a link to your tweet)
- Once daily retweets are available for extra entries. Leave a comment with a link to your daily tweet
** Thanks to Weboo Footwear for the review pair of shoes received.**
**This review is based strictly on my experience and opinion. I was not compensated in any way for the review itself or to influence my choice of words.**