After having a baby, my body was somewhat different than it was prior to getting pregnant. This meant I got to do some shopping for new, flattering clothes and I was more than excited when I found DOWNEAST Basics.
The looks at DOWNEAST Basics are classy and mature. And at low prices, anyone can add one or 2 more items to their purchase without spending a fortune.
I was given an opportunity to do a review and had way too much fun shopping around. I wanted to find something that would be flattering but also easy to wear while nursing my daughter. Here is the top I chose:
What would you love to own?
DOWNEAST Basics has offered one winner one item of their choice from the New Arrivals for the Holidays page!! (The chosen item must be in stock, of course)
- Visit DOWNEAST Basics and tell me just one thing that you love on their website. (I know it’s hard to choose just one…)
- For additional entries:
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this giveaway and DOWNEAST Basics *3 extra entries* (comment with a link to your post. leave 3 numbered and separate comments to make sure you get all 3 entries.)
- Grab my button for your sidebar.
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail through feedburner(at the top of the right sidebar. comment with the e-mail address you subscribed with)
- Subscribe to my feed (at the top of the right sidebar)
- Follow my blog (the middle of the left sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter @TheMrsC (comment with your twitter name)
- Tweet about this giveaway with “Win your choice item from DOWNEAST Basics over at coffeewiththemrs.com @TheMrsC” (comment with a link to your tweet)
- Once daily retweets are available for extra entries. Leave a comment with your daily tweet
** Graphics Credit: DOWNEAST Basics logo and stock photo of the One of a Kind Top are the property of DOWNEAST Basics.
**This review is based strictly on my experience with the item and my opinion of that experience. I was not compensated for my review beyond receiving a sample item from DOWNEAST Basics. **