As a mom to a very proud boy, I love finding opportunities for him to make his own decisions and feel proud of the choice he made. Uneaks is a company that supports his independence as well with their line of shoes and socks.
Alex was able to try out a pair of Uneaks tennis shoes and some socks. He was very excited to see the socks but didn't understand the significance of the shoes until I put them on him. Once he fully understood how the shoes and socks worked together, he was all for it.
These are the shoes I chose for him to try.
Now do you see? He can choose between either side to show through the window. He loves this.
Here's a video to show you in even greater detail.
If I had to give Uneaks a grade for their shoes and socks, I would give them an A. The only thing keeping it from being an A+ for me is that the socks don't have any grippers on the bottom of them. Alex loves to run and as soon as he gets to the tile floors in our home, he starts sliding and falls down most times. Perhaps this is something they will add to their socks in the future at Uneaks. If they do, you'll know it was MY good idea. lol
Buy It: You can purchase Uneaks shoes for both boys and girls at $39.99 and socks for $3.99 a pair.
Uneaks has offered a pair of shoes and 2 pair of socks (winner's choice) to one lucky person!
- Visit Uneaks and tell me your favorite shoe and sock styles.
- Your initial entry and each extra entry should include your e-mail address. If it's not included, you're not entered.
- For additional entries:
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this giveaway and Uneaks. *3 extra entries* (comment with a link to your post. leave 3 numbered and separate comments to make sure you get all 3 entries.)
- Grab my button for your sidebar. (Click "Grab a button" on my sidebar)
- Grab my April Showers event button for your sidebar.
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail through feedburner(at the top of the right sidebar. comment with the e-mail address you subscribed with)
- Subscribe to my feed (at the top of the right sidebar)
- Follow my blog (the middle of the left sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter @TheMrsC (comment with your twitter name)
- Tweet about this giveaway with “Win shoes and socks from Uneaks @TheMrsC @Uneaks” (comment with a link to your tweet)
- Once daily retweets are available for extra entries. Leave a comment with a link to your daily tweet
** Thanks to Uneaks for shoes and socks to review.**
**This review is based strictly on my experience and opinion. I was not compensated in any way for the review itself or to influence my choice of words. Others may not agree with my opinion.**