OK, so, check it out. A blog I just started reading recently got involved in this event and I thought it looked like fun. I'm all for getting to know other bloggers and this seems like a really fun way to do that. Click the banner at the top of this post if you'd like to find out more on how you can play along too! :)
Here are the interview questions so you can learn more about me:
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
*I love 1:00 pm-ish. :) It's the time of day that both of my lovely children are taking a nap. I take this time to recharge my batteries and get things done.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
* Cheesecake. I could live off cheesecake. It comes in many different flavors so I could change it up as much as I like. Can I add coffee to that? Cheesecake and coffee would be my diet for life. LOL3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
* I would wish for an all expense paid trip to each and every state park in the country where I would do nothing but enjoy the scenery and take photos. Sounds fantastic, right?
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
* I've always been picked on for being the shortest in my family. No worries, though. The view from here is just fine. :)5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
*I would spend my life in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" and eat chocolate with Oompa Loompas.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
*I'd love to be a professional photographer and have a children's photography business.7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
*I would go on a European tour for an entire summer. *Bliss!*
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
*I would love to sing gospel music. I just love the soul in it. 9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
*I would have to say Macy's. Then I can get a ton of things for myself and my home...and a little something for the others who live in my house. ;)
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
*Hmmm...I really like the modern convenience of living in the time I do now. Medicine is nearly miraculous and technology is so great. I'm not sure I would want to permanently change that.11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
*I've always loved Dopey. LOL Maybe that's the blonde in me talking...13. What's the last album you listened to?
*Sara Groves ~ Fireflies & Songs
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
*I wish I could dye my hair tonight...I love to dye my hair and it's been a Loooooooooooong time since I've done that.