|Aren't they just precious?|
Piggy Paint was the brainchild of a concerned mom. Here's a little bit of the company's back-story taken from the website.
One day while we were painting nails over a foam plate, my daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-based polish onto the plate. Shortly after, the paint began to bubble and “ate” through the plate. I looked in dismay at the hole in the plate and decided to test all of her other “kid” polishes on the foam. Within minutes, ALL of the solvent-based polishes began to bubble and eventually left big holes in the plate (Click to see plate). From that day on, I decided that any flammable substance that could eat through foam was unacceptable for my children’s fingernails, which would inevitably end up in their mouths.The color polish we were sent for review is called "Forever Fancy". It's a pretty pink shade and it sparkles too. We were also sent a bottle of nail polish remover that is acetone free. Instead of acetone, Piggy Paint uses things like Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to create their remover. Again, this is something I feel good about using for myself and my daughter. I recommend allowing the nails to soak in the remover a bit before trying to rub off any nail polish. The remover works; it just doesn't work as quickly as an acetone-based nail polish remover.
Would you like to buy some Piggy Paint for yourself or someone you know? (Think stocking stuffers!) You can save 10% OFF your purchase by using the code