This photo was taken of me (2) by my Father. He had a darkroom where he developed many photos of his young family.
- TURN OFF YOUR FLASH
- Read your camera’s manual
- Don’t be afraid to get close. My favorite photographs are close up shots. I use my telephoto lens the most.
- Photography captures a moment in time, how incredibly cool is that! It is quite miraculous, actually.
- To display photography in my home, both mine and professionals. Photography is my favorite way to decorate my home.
- Looking at albums of photos with my family…remembering special times with them.
- Family Portraits…worth every penny.
- Finding photos of ancestors who I never had the opportunity to meet.Photo of my great, great Grandparents’ family
- Tweaking digital photos with digital software or websites. My favorite effects or actions are Cross Process, Orton-ish, CinemaScope, Sepia and Soften.
- My family and friends are my usual ‘suspects’ when shooting my camera. They are my inspiration. I want to capture their essence…the beauty of who they are.
- Other photographers!
- My Creator inspires me. His love for me is abundant in all the beauty around me.
- Attending photography workshops and classes.
Thanks for the tips and info, Shannon!
Please be sure to head over and read some of Shannon's posts at Family Brings Joy. I know she'd welcome you with open arms.
*I invited Shannon to post her thoughts here. Neither one of us get any money for this. We're just sharing knowledge and photography love. Hope you enjoyed it!*