Here's the part I really liked about getting my dinner ready. All I had to do was remove the top of the box and put the rest of the box in the microwave. I didn't have to pull anything out and put it in a bowl like I'm used to with pot pies. It was really simple and cooked beautifully.
Do you see that pretty pot pie? Yum!
I can assure you, it was absolutely delicious and it hit the spot and helped ease the chill of the cold weather outside.
The hubster chose the Turkey Pot Pie and he thought it was pretty tasty as well. He's never had a turkey flavored pot pie before so he wasn't sure what to expect. He ate every last bite of it, though. :)
Check out this additional information on Marie Callender's.
DETAILS ABOUT MARIE CALLENDER’S POT PIES
- Filled with juicy meat, tender vegetables and a signature golden, flaky crust made from scratch, Marie Callender’s Pot Pies offer great taste and comfort to savor.
- Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are a wholesome and complete dinner solution made with no preservatives —perfect for the whole family!
- Whether you crave chicken, beef or something creamier, you can choose any one of seven varieties of Marie Callender’s Pot Pies and feel confident in serving your family a delicious, comforting and warm meal during the cold-weather months.
Marie Callender’s Pot Pie varieties include:
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Beef Pot Pie
- Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie
- Honey Roasted Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
- With cooler weather moving in, busy moms looking for delicious comfort food for the dinner table can turn to Marie Callender’s Pot Pies. They are made with no preservatives and can save moms time and energy while warming the kids up after a day of playing in the snow.
- Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are available for a suggested retail price of $2.10-$2.99.
- Marie Callender’s meals are available in grocery stores nationwide. Product lines include Complete Meals, One-Dish Entrées, Fresh Flavor Steamers, Fresh Mixers, Multi-serve Bakes, Pot Pies, small Fruit Pies and Dessert Pies & Cobblers.
- For more information, visit http://www.
What do you like to serve up when it's cold out?
**I am working with TheMotherhood and Marie Callender's. They have compensated me for my time. However, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. Others may not agree.