I'm a fan of organized Gift Guides for just this reason. They tend to give me a jumpstart or even open my eyes up to a new idea that I wouldn't have thought on by myself.
And so, my gift to you, is a concise list of gift ideas to help get you through December. Below each image, you'll find a link so you can jump right to the thing I'm telling you about so you can set your Google search bar aside. :)
Let's jump right in!
- JORD: Cora Koa & Rose Gold Women's Wooden Watch Price - $275
- Great Lakes Sister Co: Christmas T Shirt Price - $22
- Young Living: NEW ART Skin Care System (cleanser, toner, & moisturizer) Price - $144
- Better Life Bags: Nadia Fresh Blues Shoulder Bag Price - $252
- Young Living: Shutran Shave Cream Price - $25.99
- Adidas: Men's Tiro 15 Training Pant Price - $29.99
- Mikita: XT273R 18V LXT Lithium -Ion Compact Cordless 2-Pc Combo Kit Price - $206.49
- JORD: Conway Kosso & Midnight Blue - Chronograph Wooden Watch Price - $229
- The Swurfer: Original Outdoor Backyard Tree Swing Price - $129.99
- American Girl: WellieWishers Dolls Price - $60/doll
- Amazon: Fire Kids Edition Price: $99.99
- ACON: Air 4.3 Trampoline 14' with Premium Enclosure Price - $849.99
**Essential Oil Disclaimer: The info I shared is based on my own research and experience(s) with Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. The FDA has not evaluated my statements, the products I've mentioned, or even the technique I use. Therefore, these statements are not made with intent to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any kind of ailment or disease. Please have a conversation with your doctor before introducing these if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, and/or have any kind of medical condition.
I'm simply sharing information and my personal story for readers to use as a reference in a "take it or leave it" fashion. My hope is to motivate you in learning more about essential oils as they may pertain to your own life and/or family. Please do your research as you see fit.