One of the things I LOVE about the changing seasons are the new fragrances available from The Body Shop in their skincare line. This fall/winter season is no exception.
The Body Shop has released new fragrances for this season and I was able to review one of them. The new scents in their bath & body line are Black Velvet Apricot, Nutmeg and Vanilla, and Merry Cranberry. There are also new home fragrances available in Vanilla Spice, Mulled Berries, and Mandarin Ginger.
*There are other new items available for the holiday season at The Body Shop. I encourage you to go check it out and get ready to make some purchases for your friends/family.*
For review, I was sent body butter, lip balm, and body smoother in the Merry Cranberry scent. Of course, I couldn’t wait to try all three items.
I absolutely love the scent of Merry Cranberry. It’s sweet but subtle and is perfect for wearing during the cooler months. I find it to be very fun and festive and can’t wait to wear it to holiday parties and get-togethers. (I already wear it almost daily, anyway.)
Here are product descriptions of the items taken from the press release I received.
Merry Cranberry Body Smoother ($20.00)
*This smoother does a great job of exfoliating my skin and making it nice and soft. I also enjoy the smell of it when I’m in the shower. It’s very relaxing in a way. *
Merry Cranberry Body Butter ($20.00)
*The body butter goes on my skin almost like silk. It not only smells good but it also makes my skin very soft. This is perfect for use in the cold months when it’s typical for my skin to get a bit dry. *
Merry Cranberry Lip Balm ($8.00)
*The color of this lip balm was a bit concerning to me as I have very fair skin and darker colors on my lips usually do not look right. However, the color is so sheer that it only shows a hint of color with a bit of sparkle and lots of shine. I absolutely love it for everyday use. *
The Body Shop has generously offered the Merry Cranberry body wash and body butter for one lucky winner!
- Visit The Body Shop website and tell me one other specific item you would like for yourself or someone you know. (choose an item that was not mentioned in my review post.)
- blog about this giveaway with a link back to my post and a link to The Body Shop *3 extra entries* (comment with a link to your blog post. Leave 3 separate, numbered comments to make sure you get credit for each entry.
- Subscribe to my blog feed (top of right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my posts in e-mail through feedburner (top of right sidebar. comment with the e-mail address you subscribe with)
- Follow this blog (middle of left sidebar)
- Grab my “Coffee with the Mrs.” button for your sidebar.
- Follow me on Twitter @themrsc (comment with your twitter name)
- Tweet about this giveaway with, “Win a prize from The Body Shop on www.coffeewiththemrs.com @themrsc” (comment with a link to your tweet)
- Once Daily Retweets available for extra entries. (leave a comment with a link to each RT)
**This review is based strictly on my experience with the item and my opinion of that experience. I was not compensated for my review beyond receiving a sample item. Please see my disclosure policy at the bottom of my blog page.**