There is nothing I enjoy more than making my home displays unique from the "average Joe". I like to put my own, personal touches on everything and enjoy the idea of being "different". If you're anything like me, you're really going to enjoy this post.
Creative Memories is known for their scrap booking items but they also sell wonderful home displays that stylishly hold your personally created display. Whether you want to show off your recent picks, post up a calender to keep organized, or both. These displays offer a clean canvas for you to decorate and change to your heart's content. Allow me to show you what I mean.
I'll start with the Keepsake Display.
Here is my Keepsake Display.
I plan on changing mine every month with new background papers, a calender, and any other items I decide to put up. In between months, I can store all of my paper, embellishments, and other items inside. I can also use the French Bulletin board to stick up pictures, leave myself notes, or put up business cards.
I especially like the double elastic that hooks to hold all of my things in place. There's also a hook to hold a spare key inside.
I love it! It's the perfect way for me to be personalize my home while staying organized. The fact that it stores everything I use to decorate it (and then some), is the biggest selling point for me. I live in a small home and this makes life easier as I don't have to find storage space elsewhere.
I'd also like to tell you about the Everyday Display from Creative Memories. This comes in 3 different colors; black, chocolate, and white. I was sent the Everyday Display in White along with the Display Accents for a baby girl and baby boy.
I knew right away where this would go. I had the hubster hang it in my children's bedroom and got to decorating it right away for Eliana. Here's what it looks like right now.
On this display, I plan to use the display accents to update the pictures of Eliana as we watch her grow over her first year. There are note cards where I can keep track of her growth, write her a note about different things like why we chose her name, and there are papers just waiting for her milestone photos all the way up to her first birthday. I look forward to changing the display and keeping the notes I write for her in the little folder that's stuck on the display board with a magnet. Using the clothespins on the ribbon makes it fun to add little things or more photos and give the display another dimension.
Finally, I'd like to share with you about the Picfolio Milestones albums, sleeves, and kits. Since I'm not big into scrapbooking, this is the perfect option for me. They can be easily put together and changed. To show you a bit about them, I've put together a video review for you.
These items from Creative Memories make the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys adding their own personal touch to the things they display or share with family/friends. Visit the website for even more gift ideas, plan a party for your home, or become a consultant.
You can win 1 of 4 Everyday Displays for your home!!! That's right. Creative Memories will give one Everyday Display to 4 winners. :) (A $52.00 value per display.)
- Visit Creative Memories and tell me one specific thing you found that you would like for yourself. (i.e. a scrapbooking kit, embellishments, etc.)
- Your initial entry and each extra entry should include your e-mail address. If it's not included, you're not entered.
- For additional entries:
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this giveaway and Creative Memories. *3 extra entries* (comment with a link to your post. leave 3 numbered and separate comments to make sure you get all 3 entries.)
- Grab my button for your sidebar. (Click "Grab a button" on my sidebar)
- Grab my April Showers event button for your sidebar.
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail through feedburner(at the top of the right sidebar. comment with the e-mail address you subscribed with)
- Subscribe to my feed (at the top of the right sidebar)
- Follow my blog (the middle of the left sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter @TheMrsC (comment with your twitter name)
- Tweet about this giveaway with “Win 1 of 4 Everyday Displays from Creative Memories! (A $52 value) @TheMrsC @Creative_Mems” (comment with a link to your tweet)
- Once daily retweets are available for extra entries. Leave a comment with a link to your daily tweet
** Thanks to Creative Memories for displays and an album with sleeves to review.**
**This review is based strictly on my experience and opinion. I was not compensated in any way for the review itself or to influence my choice of words. Others may not agree with my opinion.**