The other day, the hubster and Alex were playing with a remote control car. Obviously, Alex didn't want to have that play time interrupted. Check out the following conversation.
- Alex: Dear God, Thank you for taking the poop away from my belly. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
- Hubster: Buddy? Do you need to go poop?
- A: No, Dad. I asked God to take it away. I'm much better now.
- H: Buddy, if you have to go, we can pause this and come back.
- A: God took the poop away, Daddy. Can He do that?
- H: Alex, let's just go potty really quick.
- A: No. Jesus doesn't want me to go poop.
- H: You know what? I'm pretty sure Jesus wants you to go poop. God made our bodies to poop. You probably don't believe that, do you?
- A: No. I don't have to poop, Daddy. Can we drive the car?
What can I say? Leave it to the kids to keep you young. ;)