Baby Steps To A More Natural Lifestyle | Amy Clary

Baby Steps To A More Natural Lifestyle


If I can be transparent with you, I'd like to admit how "traditional" my family is. We don't seek out many "green" or "natural" products in general when shopping. However, we have learned some of our children's needs don't agree with our regular purchases and are always looking for the product to fill that need for us.

For example, two of my three kiddos {so far} have very sensitive skin and a light complexion. This has lead us to buying things like detergent made without dyes or perfumes, natural diaper creams, and soaps for sensitive skin.

Fortunately, one of the brands that has always worked well for us is Johnson's Baby. And since this is a brand I remember from my own childhood, I love using it with my children.

New to store shelves, Johson's Natural products bring the same quality to our bath time while providing more natural ingredients. We received the Johnson's Natural Head-to-Toe Foaming Body Wash, Baby Lotion, and Baby Shampoo to try out.

I began using these products for my newborn daughter's bath and have yet to reach for anything else. I love feeling good about the items I'm using for her and knowing that they're safer for her sensitive skin. I also appreciate the fact that these items are so affordable.

So what makes up these new, natural products? You can find a full list for each item on the Johnson's Natural website, but here's a look at what's included in each of the three items:


All of our JOHNSON'S® NATURAL® products are at least 98% natural. The remaining 2% of our ingredients are dedicated to the ongoing safety and preservation of our gentle formula.

JOHNSON'S® NATURAL® products have

  • No Parabens
  • No Dyes
  • No Animal Byproducts
  • No Silicones
  • No Lanolin
  • No Paraffin
  • No Petrolatum
  • No Phthalates
  • No Essential Oils






{Psst...there are also videos on the website to give you some fun ideas of how to enjoy the outdoors with the little one{s} in your life.}


Products like these are an easy way to get started in living a more natural lifestyle and has me thinking up ways to do even more things for my kids. How do you live naturally? What are some of your favorite things to do outdoors?


*I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Johnson’s Natural and received a product sample to facilitate my review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.*



Photobucket

Amy C

Amy is a stay-at-home mom of three beautiful kiddos. She's been blogging since 2007 and started her own small business in 2015 with Young Living. When she isn't busy being a mom, wife, or entrepreneur, she enjoys picking up a DIY project, singing, or songwriting. Creativity is life and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy you stopped by today. What's on your mind?